"On the brink of this destruction, on the eve of bittersweet"
Woah!
So, I just have to point out really quick that I am trying to be positive. Here's the thing, 5 years ago tomorrow my uncle died in a car accident. Now, my uncle and I were tight. He was very much my second father. It hurts a lot that he's gone. I still cry myself to sleep sometimes thinking of how much I miss him and wish he was still here. Well, obviously this week is hard for me. It's not only the anniversary of my uncle's death but it's a day that people celebrate. When I see hearts and cupids and pink and red it reminds me of the worst day of my entire life. It's just difficult, but I'm trying not to let it show. I just want to be me -- because I know that's all he would want me to be.
Anyway, I'm gonna try to end this on a happy note. Uhmm. Oh. I love my boyfriend. My brother and Jason came to the arbor thursday and it was sooo much fun. They are my favorite and I love them both. It's nice having my boyfriend and brother be best friends. Also, Jason is pretty much the most awesome person alive. At least in my world. Anyway, I think that was happier.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment