Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hugs

"If you need more love, well you gotta get closer to me"


Imagine if someone came up to you randomly and just kissed you. Maybe you had met them
once or twice; even eaten food in the same room as them. You probably know their first name -- or at least that it starts with the letter "A" or something. Well, wouldn't that be awkward? I mean, I think it would be awkward. I believe that kisses are meant to be between two people that are in a close relationship, ya know. If Joe Randomface came and kissed you I'm assuming you would freak out or something.

Well, here's the thing -- that's how I feel when I get hugged. Seriously. Yes, it is weird. But that's why I'm such an awkward huger. I feel like it's a violation of my personal space. It's like a random person kissing me. I don't know if it was the way I was raised -- I mean, I hug my family a lot -- and my boyfriend (of course). Seriously though, I'm an awkward huger.

That's just how I am, but at the same time I feel like it should change. Especially being a girl, it's normal to be very touchy feely -- but I'm totally not. Sometimes I think it's an obstacle between me and my friends because they think I don't like them or something because I don't hug them. I don't know. For now I'm just trying to hug people more often -- but it's still really awkward.


Moral of the story: don't hug me unless you want an awkward moment.

Yep.

1 comment:

  1. i like not hugging you. haha. i like hugging you, too. either is fine.

    ReplyDelete